I am a speed skater at heart. On the ice, I feel like a ‘fish in the
water’. When I was 8 years old, I became a member of my speed skating
club and started to train. Little later, I started to race competitions
and I have been doing that up to this moment. Now, at the age of 23, I
figured out that I found the love of my life. Only thing is… She lives
in Finland. Few months ago I made the decision to move to Helsinki in
the future. This would mean that I have to quit speed skating in The
Netherlands. And yesterday, with a little pain in my heart, I sent an
e-mail to my speed skating club to make them end my membership. And so
be it. I made my choice a while ago, thought about it really well, and I
will continue skating in Finland. The biggest change in my life needs
choices that have to be made. In autumn, I move to my girl in Helsinki,
and I will leave everything behind here. No regrets!
I love you.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment