5/23/13

Moving part 3 - Oops…

Oops… I haven’t written so many updates anymore on Tumblr. Sorry dear followers! But… don’t be sad, here is a new one!

Tomorrow (!) I’m going to my lovely girlfriend in Helsinki, I’m sort of going home! The date to close the distance and live together in the same place (and country) is set on the 1st of August. And tomorrow will be the last time for me to fly to Helsinki and return to Amsterdam alone, to live 1800km’s away. Next time will be together forever! And I will take my road race bicycle with me to Helsinki too tomorrow.
We have a lot of nice things in mind to do in the next five days. We have tickets for the P!NK-concert in Helsinki next tuesday, we will have brunch with friends, I have a job interview, I will visit trainings from my new skating team, we will spend a lot of time together! I can’t wait to be with the love of my life again.

And maybe the best thing… It’s about 11 degrees C and raining in NL, in Finland however it is around 20 degrees C and sunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment