6/11/13

8 days

Wow… I’m not really realizing it I think… But in eight days my gorgeous girlfriend and I will close the distance - for good! I move from The Netherlands to Finland! How exciting! We will live one week in ‘our’ (her) house in Helsinki, and then we take a three week holiday to Norway. After that it’s time for a cosy goodbye-party in my parents’ garden with family and friends. And then, (sort of) finally, we really really move all my stuff to Helsinki. Yeah!

First things first then. Try to get a Finnish social number, to get access to open a new bank account, get my car on Finnish numberplates, get Finnish health insurance and so on. Then it’s time to attend a language course (Finnish is hard!) to be able to understand first.

Well… enough written for now… Oh, I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment