11/20/12

Last weekend

Wow! This weekend together was amazing. First of all, when we talked the weekend over before she went through customs at the airport on the way back to Finland, we realized the 'dating' stage of our relationship turned more into a 'building a life together' stage. Last night after I brought her away and I went back home by train, I texted with my mum the following conversation:

Me: I feel so alone now on the train
Mum: Don't be sad, you had amazing days... but if you want you can sleep at our house
Me: Hah no, I'm not really sad... just a little
Mum: Good. And she is alone again too
Me: But it feels so awesome being together
Mum: That's great though!
Me: Yeah... and every time it gets better and better
Mum: And that's better than the other way around!
Me: Yeah. But we belong together!
Mum: I understand you had a great time
Me: Yeah, superb! Never anything different anymore, we stay together forever
Mum: You'll never know...
Me: Hm no... but hey.... It feels so surely
Mum: Well, great feeling!
Me: yeah

This is probably the story of the weekend. We belong together. What did we do this weekend? Eat sushi, saw Sinterklaas arriving in The Netherlands, shopping, watching speedskating competitions, making dinner together, laughing a lot (we had such a lot of fun!), sleeping together, hugging, touching (that's what we miss most in having a LDR), kissing, loving...
Next hug-moment will be at the 6th of December!



No comments:

Post a Comment