Wow. We are both back home from our trips abroad. My Finnish girl went to Thailand with her sister, I went to Austria to skate with my team. Being back home means that we can talk using Facetime again, WhatsApp, Pair (which turned into 'Couple' after the newest update) and so on. Life is easier with internet ;)
The long-time-no-see-over-a-month is hard. We miss each other more than ever before, and having those lacks of internet made it even worse. And on top of that, I got a serious injury while skating, I crashed onto the ice pretty badly. It must have been hard for my girlfriend to hear that I was brought to the hospital. And at the same time, I could really use a hug from the one I love most. Luckily, as we speak, we have only four days left before we can hold each other again. And I am okay, 'only' bruises and strained muscles in my upper body. I can deal with that, and even better, I can fly to Helsinki on Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment