2/13/13

SURPRISE!

Me and her best friend made some secret plan two months ago... We wanted to give my Finnish girl an unforgettable birthday. We thought about a surprise party, and.....

The surprise was great! My girl has always thought that I would arrive in Finland on the 8th of February, one day later than her birthday. But… I fixed, together with one of my girl’s best friends, a sushi-surpriseparty on her birthday (the 7th) with the closest friends. I arrived one day before my love expected me… You should have seen her face when she walked into Tokio55… I have never seen a face more surprised, happy and overwhelmed than hers. When she hugged me, she even had to cry. Me and my partner in ‘crime’ (the best friend) had so much fun in preparing the whole thing, and it worked out better than expected! And we have a nice story for birthdays now :P

No comments:

Post a Comment