2/20/13

Working, waiting, wishing.

Okay. Long days. Well, every day is still 24 hours, one hour is 60 minutes and every minute is 60 seconds. More and more I notice that I am just waiting for days to pass… At the same time, I have a really nice and busy (almost fulltime) job which I enjoy a lot. I do my work pretty good, but still… at every single moment when my thoughts drift away I think of my girlfriend and how much time there is left before we will see and hold each other again. I’m counting days, weekends, weeks and months to every single time we will be together. I’m (secretly) already counting down the weeks and months until the moment arrives where we will close the distance for good.

Another thing about time, when I look at a clock, I automatically calculate one hour more to know what time it is in at her place.

And until that time, I am just working, waiting and wishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment