We're almost halfway October right now. The Finnish girl and I have met almost three months ago and so far it has been amazing. Before this thing, we both already knew we were lesbians. We both were not searching or looking for a relationship or anything, but we literally ran into eachother and knew this was it. After the first days we met, we felt there was something we knew we had to explore. So after I went home to The Netherlands, she bought flight tickets to my country.
The next weekend we were together again. This time feelings were growing. During this weekend we were sure we had something going on, so the next meeting was planned soon after she went back to Finland. We planned a citytrip to Amsterdam. These three days were great! Strolling around in beautiful weather, of course we rented bikes to cruise the center, checked out the best shops and enjoyed each other's company.
And now, only two lonely nights of sleep left before I have her in my arms again. She will stay in The Netherlands for nine days! We both have to do our work, but I guess it will be so nice to live together for over a week. Can't wait! I need her love.
Because we are the lucky owners of an iPhone, we use Facetime to communicate during our evenings. Since I have met her, I haven't seen any tv-show anymore because we talk so much... Every evening we talk until we fall asleep. Luckily, we only have two nights separating us... Blowing kisses to a phone-camera is not ideal... ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment