10/24/12

Time

Few days passed after she got back to Finland. First days were tough. I'm not the person to get emotional (never been that person, so far), but yeah, I had my moments last days.
And at the moment, work, sports and friendships take quite a lot of time. My girl and I don't have so much time to talk using Facetime as we would like. One day contains only 24 hours, sadly enough. But using WhatsApp, we keep in contact during the days, and try to share things we do and think. Stay informed about each other, stay in touch. Sending pictures of ourselves blowing kisses and making hearts with our hands... I love her so much!
Our next hug will be in 23 days. Maybe it's time to put a countdown clock on this blog?
Question for our readers who have or had a long distance relationship... How did you stay in touch?

No comments:

Post a Comment