12/3/12

Busy days

Oh, sorry, it's been way too long since our last post. We really need to update more often... The thing is, there is only three nights of sleep between us! So great! The last weekend without each other (we used to count weekends) before we will meet passed.
We both had quite stuffed up weekends. My Finnish girl had a lot of friends meetings and party things, I had to do my sport, some work and visit family. Due to that, we didn't find a moment to call each other on Saturday. And when we used Facetime on Sunday evening, I felt even happier than I usually am when we call. A warm feeling got into my body and my heart pumped a little heavier. On 'normal' days and weeks, we see each other every day on Facetime. But now we skipped a day, and the moment we saw each other again made me smile so much! Great! It made me realize how important my girl already is in my daily life. Nice to discover that. I have so much faith in our relationship.
This Thursday we will be reunited! It's going to be a busy but very nice day: Pick up my Finnish girl from the Amsterdam Airport, drive home, after that I have to go to the sports lab in my old student city to do cycling tests, we stay in that same city in a cozy hotel Thursday night so we have to check in there, I take her out for dinner, we probably will meet some of my old friends there too, do some Christmas shopping... So many things to do, maybe too much, but the best thing is that we can do those things TOGETHER! Yeah!
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment