12/20/12

I know what I want


Yeah, I know what I want. The last days the feeling to change my life to make it happier got stronger. I want to move to my big love in Helsinki. And I would like to do that today! But maybe that wouldn't be the wisest thing to do. We have to get to know each other better, because after all, we met at the end of July last summer. On the other hand, it feels like we have been together already for ages. It's so comfortable to be with her. We can talk about everything and we are not afraid to do 'stupid' or be crazy while being together. We have our personal problems or difficulties, work-related issues or just bad days. In those moments, we really want to be there for our girl. But also when great moments, happy thoughts and other daily activities take place, we want to share these!
I know what I want, I made an important step towards that goal last weekend, but I am are not there yet. I have to keep working on it. I want to be with her. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment