The first decision towards a happy future together is made. Last weekend I (the Dutch girl) decided to quit speed skating at this high level after this season. Two reasons: 1. My own satisfaction about my skating, 2. The possibility to live together with my Finnish love in the following year. It feels like opening the locked door for me. The only thing that would have made me stay in The Netherlands is skating, and now the road to Finland is open and quite easy. I feel sort of relieved.
Now the countdown to our next few days together is going on, only 12 nights of sleep left. On the 30th of December I will fly to Helsinki. We will celebrate New Year together! I'm so excited to go to her, meet her family and get to know the people that are really important to her.
Oh, we hope to live together in November... Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment